Photo courtesy Jack Affleck
- Walking Mountains Science Center has summer science camps that allow your kiddos to experience the wild places of the Vail Valley while nurturing their connection to the natural world through backyard explorations.
- Beaver Creek’s Five Star Kid Camp will have you wishing you were still a kid. Campers will enjoy activities such as jeep tours, zip lining, indoor rock climbing, river rafting, and more!
- Cordy Camp offers kids an opportunity to spread their wings and try a variety of activities like tennis, golf, swimming, basketball, hiking, fishing, games and arts and crafts lead by professional instructors.
- Vail Recreation District Mad Scientists camp allows inquisitive participants to explore topics to a depth rarely achieved with elementary-age children. The VRD has chosen different topics like, magnetism, electric motors and rockets to help young scientists gain a better understanding of how the world works.
- Vail Recreation District Youth Summer Camps feature hands-on learning about the natural environment and have adventure-packed days including rafting and caving, arts and crafts, plus golf, gymnastics, ice skating and more.