Photo courtesy Jack Affleck
Music & Dance
Vail Valley locals love music, and to prove it, the valley plays host to multiple concerts throughout the summer season.
- Hot Summer Nights is an annual free concert series hosted every Tuesday evening throughout the summer at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. Bring a picnic and enjoy the show from the lawn while taking in the beautiful colorado air.
- Bravo!Vail hosts some of the greatest orchestras, musicians, and acclaimed soloists throughout the summer. Come watch these masters perform in a breathtaking mountain setting at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater.
- ShowDownTown is a locals favorite bringing everyone together to enjoy free music and activities for the entire family. Make your Thursdays a little bit more fun and come down to Eagle to enjoy the beautiful summer evenings.
- Vilar Performing Arts Center is located in the heart of Beaver Creek and presents a variety of year round performances including concerts, jazz, comedy, dance, film, musicals, family shows and so much more!
- Avon LIVE! Concerts in the Park series at Nottingham Park offers four exceptional evenings of live music. This Wednesday evening music series provides an opportunity to come together and experience music, fresh and unique foods from food-trucks and enjoy a summer evening outside.
- Vail Jazz Festival provides a series of unique performances and signature educational programs from some of the best jazz musicians out there! It all cumulates with the Vail Jazz Party that promises a jam-packed lineup throughout Labor Day Weekend.
- Whistle Pig Music Fest is a summer long music bonanza featuring everything from rock to pop, country to bluegrass. The concerts will be at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. It promises to be a really good time.
- Cover Rock Festival lets you enjoy a step back in time. This 2 day music festival celebrates music from the most significant era of rock and roll.
- Vail Dance Festival is a two week celebrations of exceptional artistry taking place n the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. There is nothing quite like a night spent under the stars, taking in all the festival has to offer from tap dance, to modern to classical ballet.