Why Meet in the Vail Valley?
Vail Valley Partnership was named "Best Destination Marketing Organization" in 2013 by the readers of Colorado Meetings + Events magazine.
The Vail Valley, home to Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts, is the ideal mountain location to host your group or meeting. Two world class mountain resorts and numerous lodging properties to host groups from large to small - the Vail Valley has it all! Our mountain towns have something for everyone from small incentive trips to large corporate groups to participatory sporting events. Qualified meeting planners can take advantage of our Complimentary Site Inspection Program to visit us at no cost.
Top Five Reasons to Book your Event in the Vail Valley:
1. Special Events & Activities: Vail & Beaver Creek are home to a variety of special events and mountain activities. When the snow melts, the town of Vail unfurls into the vibrant hues of summer with wildflowers and sunny days. Activities are endless: hiking, mountain biking, fly-fishing, a world-class concert or sampling the fare at the Farmer's market. Events include free weekly concerts during the summer & winter, the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival, Vail International Dance Festival, Birds of Prey Downhill and the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, to name a few.
2. Unique Meeting Venues: Vail & Beaver Creek are home to many lodging properties to host your meeting, from branded properties to boutique lodges to condominium hotels. The Vail Valley also has a variety of unique meeting venues from on-mountain chalets to authentic western ranches.
3. "Rent a Village": What is truly unique about hosting a meeting in the Vail Valley is the ability to "rent a village." Because smaller properties are intermixed throughout our pedestrian villages, a large group can stay at multiple properties closely situated to one another, and easily reconnect for business or pleasure. Your group will feel as if they rented the village square.
4. Easy Access: Vail & Beaver Creek are located only 20-30 minutes from the Vail/Eagle County Regional Airport or a 2 hour drive from Denver International Airport, providing a mountain retreat with easy access from anywhere in the US.
5. Guest Services: Beaver Creek was Voted Best Guest Service in the Country by the National Ski Areas Association for the 5th Consecutive Year. Embracing the resort's "Not Exactly Roughing It" tagline, more than 150 mountain hosts are committed to providing you the highest level of guest service in the ski industry.
Vail Mountain has world-class skiing in the winter. Ski season begins late in November, depending on the snowfall, and ends in April or May. In the summer, the chairlift and gondola operate to take you to the top of the mountain. There are also hiking and biking trails open during the summer months.
-goingsolo - Fort Lauderdale, US
See what other travelers love about Vail.